It usually takes one year to register a trademark. According to the relevant laws and regulations, the trademark holder who applies for trademark registration shall submit the corresponding application materials. The Trademark Office shall complete the examination within nine months from the date of receiving the application documents for trademark registration. If it meets the relevant provisions of this law, it shall make a preliminary examination and announcement.
It usually takes one year to register a trademark. According to the relevant laws and regulations, the trademark holder who applies for trademark registration shall submit the corresponding application materials. The Trademark Office shall complete the examination within nine months from the date of receiving the application documents for trademark registration. If it meets the relevant provisions of this law, it shall make a preliminary examination and announcement. If there is no objection at the expiration of the period of announcement, the trademark that has been preliminarily approved and announced shall be approved for registration, issued with a trademark registration certificate and announced.
Registered trademark fee includes trademark official fee and trademark agency fee. Where a trademark agency is entrusted, the applicant shall pay the trademark registration certificate fee and agency fee to the trademark agency, and deduct the trademark registration certificate fee collected by the trademark office from the advance payment of the trademark agency.
The fee charged by the trademark agency is based on the official fee of the Trademark Office, plus the fee of some service agencies. Different agencies will charge different agency fees, so the total fee is: 300 + agency fee = trademark agency fee, which is the fee for trademark registration application. If you need a trademark review, you will have to pay an extra fee.
Expert advice: if you don’t know the professional and legal knowledge of trademarks, or don’t know how to search for trademarks, if you want to register trademarks, you’d better ask the trademark agency to deal with it, so that the success rate will be high, and the number of trademark registrations will be higher. Because you apply for trademark registration, the purpose is to successfully register the trademark and obtain the trademark registration certificate. Therefore, there is no need to save money and the cost of trademark registration is not expensive. The most important thing is to successfully register the trademark and operate your own brand.
Trademark registration procedure
1. First, query the trademark. If there are no identical or similar documents, you can prepare the application documents and submit the application;
2.提交申请后约 1 个月，商标局将向您发出申请受理通知书（此期间称为正式审查阶段）。
2. About one month after the application is submitted, the Trademark Office will send you a notice of acceptance of the application (this period is called the formal examination stage).
3.正式审查完成后，进入实质审查阶段，大约需要 6 个月。
3. After the formal review is completed, it will take about six months to enter the substantive review stage.
4.如果实质审查合格，则进入公告程序（此期限为 3 个月，也称为异议期限）；
4. If the substantive examination is qualified, it will enter the announcement procedure (this period is 3 months, also known as the objection period);
5.公告期满时未提出异议。您可以获得注册证书。成功注册上述商标的时间通常约为 11 个月。
5. No objection was raised at the expiration of the announcement period. You can get a certificate of registration. The time to successfully register the above trademarks is usually about 11 months.