After the credit card is sued and filed, it should actively respond to the lawsuit, the parties should go to the court to respond to the lawsuit, exercise their right of defense and right of reply, and actively negotiate with the bank to pay off the debt, otherwise it will cause breach of contract.
After the credit card is sued and filed, it should actively respond to the lawsuit. The parties should go to the court to respond to the lawsuit, exercise their right of defense and right of reply, and actively negotiate with the bank to pay off the debt. Otherwise, it will cause breach of contract. At the same time, China’s “criminal law” stipulates that the card holder, for the purpose of illegal possession, overdraw maliciously beyond the specified limit or time limit, and still does not return it after more than three months of effective collection by the issuing bank twice, which belongs to the malicious overdraft stipulated in the “criminal law”, and should be recognized as the crime of credit card fraud.
If the credit card debt is sued, the credit card holder can solve the problem through the following ways: before the final repayment period, the cardholder had better contact the credit card center of the bank on his own initiative, state his financial situation, state that he is not malicious debt, and apply for delayed repayment and interest discount; if he forgets to repay the debt due to carelessness, he will be punished if he finds it overdue To repay as soon as possible, it is best to repay in full.
1. Full repayment. Pay back the overdue fine of credit card and the corresponding interest.
2. Negotiate a settlement with the bank. Explain your actual situation to the person in charge of the bank, and list your source of income and repayment plan, sometimes you can reach a settlement.
3. Cooperate with litigation. There is no money, and no settlement with the bank, only to wait for litigation. In addition to malicious overdraft of credit card fraud, the general expectation is not also, are just civil disputes.
4. Prove that it is not malicious overdraft, otherwise it will be subject to criminal lawsuit.
5. Actively defend. Normally speaking, it is generally the sudden deterioration of the economic situation that leads to the overdue credit card payment. When defending, we can find out the loopholes according to the demands and facts of the bank, so as to achieve targeted.
6. Properly handle and digest the negative impact of the judgment. Those who really have no ability to perform should actively respond and cooperate, and should not take evasive or radical actions.