Under normal circumstances, the public security organs should assist in the investigation. In case of loss of personal belongings or theft, you can directly consult with the hotel to view the surveillance video to help recover it. Generally, the hotel will be allowed to enter the surveillance room to view it.
Hotel monitoring is generally installed in the hotel lobby, corridors and other places with more personnel, which is not an invasion of personal privacy. But if it is installed in toilets, guest rooms and other places, it is an infringement of other people’s privacy. How can we get hotel monitoring?
[advertisement] professional expert wechat: 51140, help you solve all kinds of problems online
First of all, if the hotel does not infringe upon other people’s privacy, we can discuss with the hotel management and monitoring personnel, and if the reason is justified, we can check and obtain the monitoring. Large hotels need to fill in the audit form of access to surveillance video and must be approved by the hotel manager. When accessing monitoring, you need to know the time and place of the event to query data.
In the process of transferring the surveillance video, the hotel manager can participate in the process of viewing the surveillance video, and other irrelevant personnel are not allowed to watch. If it is necessary for the public security organ to obtain monitoring data for investigation, the hotel manager and relevant personnel shall cooperate and report to the person in charge of the hotel.
Check in the hotel can find the record, the public security department or provide ID card, as long as it meets the relevant provisions can be found. Ordinary citizens, through the ID card to query hotel registration records: 1, ordinary citizens have no right to query other people’s records. 2. Even the public security personnel have no right to inquire at will. 3. Only for the needs of investigation or investigation, investigators can make inquiries in accordance with the law and strictly keep secrets. Check in hotel records, also known as “room opening records”, belong to the category of personal privacy, so you must go through the procedure before you can query and retrieve them.
If there is no alarm, as long as there is a legitimate reason, you can get it.
1. It is necessary to explain to the Security Department of the hotel the time period of the investigation and the cause of the incident, and fill in the approval form for obtaining the monitoring video data.
2. Under special circumstances, the security manager and the general manager can be informed by telephone to explain the relevant situation and go through the approval procedures afterwards.
3. The manager and supervisor of the security department have the right to approve the access to the monitoring video data, and other personnel have no right to provide any monitoring data to the external department.
4. If the content is of great importance or involves the image of the square, it must be reported to the general manager for approval before viewing.
5. In the process of accessing the monitoring video data, the manager on duty in the lobby and the manager on duty in the store can participate in the query process of the monitoring data, and other personnel have no right to view the monitoring data.
6. When the party concerned needs to enter the central control room to view the video data in holidays or emergencies, the security department on duty can do a good job of registration and report the investigation results according to the requirements of the superior leaders.
7. After the event, it is necessary to go through the examination and approval procedures for consulting video materials.
8. If the public security organ needs to obtain the monitoring video data for handling a case, the personnel in the central control room should actively cooperate with it and should not obstruct it without any reason. Afterwards, they should timely feed back to the superior leaders.
9. Check the results, the security department should keep the file for future reference, and do the relevant confidentiality work well.
10. The full name shall be recorded by video.
matters needing attention
1. Hotel monitoring should be installed in crowded places, and personal privacy should not be infringed.
2. When individuals need to check the hotel monitoring, they should discuss with the person in charge of the hotel and relevant personnel.
3. In the process of inspection and monitoring, except the person in charge of the hotel, other irrelevant personnel shall not be present to inspect.