In the first step, pull the lock bar on the CPU socket slightly outward / upward to form a 90 degree angle with the socket, so that the CPU can be inserted into the processor socket; The second step is to align the missing pin on the CPU with the notch on the socket; In the third step, the CPU can only be inserted into the socket when the direction is correct, and then press the lock lever.
中央处理器 CPU 作为计算机系统的运算和控制核心，是信息处理、程序运行的最终执行单元。安装 CPU 所需工具：液态硅胶、螺丝刀、毛刷、抹布或者卫生纸。
As the computing and control core of computer system, CPU is the final execution unit of information processing and program running. Tools for installing CPU: liquid silicone, screwdriver, brush, rag or toilet paper.
CPU installation process
第一步，稍向外/向上用力拉开 CPU 插座上的锁杆与插座呈 90 度角，以便让 CPU 能够插入处理器插座。
In the first step, pull the lock bar on the CPU socket slightly outward / upward, and make a 90 degree angle with the socket, so that the CPU can be inserted into the processor socket.
第二步，然后将 CPU 上针脚有缺针的部位对准插座上的缺口。
The second step is to align the missing pin on the CPU with the notch on the socket.
In the third step, the CPU can only be inserted into the socket when the direction is correct, and then press the lock lever.
第四步，在 CPU 的核心上均匀涂上足够的散热膏（硅脂）。但要注意不要涂得太多，只要均匀的涂上薄薄一层即可。
The fourth step is to evenly apply enough cooling paste (silicone grease) on the CPU core. But be careful not to paint too much, as long as the uniform coating of a thin layer can be.
提示：一定要在 CPU 上涂散热膏或加块散热垫。这有助于将废热由处理器传导至散热装置上。没有在处理器上使用导热介质会导致当机甚至烧毁 CPU。此外，无论散热装置的接触面有任何细微的偏差，甚或只是一小点的灰尘，都会导致无法有效的将废热从处理器传导出来。散热膏同时在 CPU 的接触面上（就是印模）也充满了极微小的散热孔道。一些散热装置的制造商会在其产品中附有散热膏，如果你的没有，在大多数计算机或电子零件商店都会有卖，价格大约 5 元。
Tip: be sure to apply cooling paste or add a cooling pad on the CPU. This helps to transfer waste heat from the processor to the heat sink. Failure to use thermal conductive media on the processor may result in a crash or even burn down of the CPU. In addition, no matter the contact surface of the heat sink has any slight deviation, or even just a little bit of dust, it will not be able to effectively transfer the waste heat from the processor. At the same time, the contact surface of the CPU (that is, the impression) is also filled with tiny cooling channels. Some manufacturers of cooling devices will have cooling paste in their products. If you don’t have it, it will be sold in most computer or electronic parts stores, and the price is about 5 yuan.
Installation of CPU fan
第一步，首先在主板上找到 CPU 和它的支撑机构的位置，然后安装好 CPU。
The first step is to find the location of the CPU and its supporting mechanism on the motherboard, and then install the CPU.
In the second step, the heat sink is properly positioned on the support mechanism.
The third step is to install the cooling fan on the top of the radiator – press the fan down until its four clips are wedged into the corresponding holes of the support mechanism;
The fourth step is to press down the two pressure bars to fix the fan. It should be noted that each pressure bar can only be pressed down in one direction.
最后一步，最后将 CPU 风扇的电源线接到主板上 3 针的 CPU 风扇电源接头上即可。
Finally, connect the power cable of CPU fan to the 3-pin power connector of CPU fan on the motherboard.
更换 cpu 注意
Note for replacing CPU
1、CPU 的更换其实是很复杂的，因为 CPU 的更换技术含量本身就要高很多，其实如果是笔记本或者一体机那几乎是不可能更换的，台式机是可以更换，但是也需要一定的技术，大家在机子更换的时候，一定要熟悉电脑拆卸，同时熟悉台式机的性能，这样才可以进行 CPU 更换。
1. CPU replacement is actually very complicated, because the technology content of CPU replacement is much higher. In fact, if it is a laptop or all-in-one machine, it is almost impossible to replace it. The desktop machine can be replaced, but it also needs certain technology. When you replace the machine, you must be familiar with the disassembly of the computer and the performance of the desktop machine, Only in this way can the CPU be replaced.
2、CPU 选择购买的时候也要多加小心，因为现在很多 CPU 都是粗制滥造，如果我们随便购买的话很容易上当，造成花了不少钱电脑也没有增加性能的情况，我们选择购买 CPU 最好的办法是去您品牌机子的官方网站或者去厂家直接购买，这样质量绝对有保障。
2. When we choose to buy CPU, we should be more careful, because now many CPUs are made in a shoddy way. If we buy them casually, it’s easy to be cheated. As a result, we spend a lot of money and the computer doesn’t increase its performance. The best way to buy CPU is to go to the official website of your brand or the manufacturer to buy it directly, so the quality is absolutely guaranteed.
Purchase of CPU
1. Advanced manufacturing technology, higher frequency.
2. Advanced manufacturing technology, lower voltage.
3、频率是 cpu 的重要参数!
3. Frequency is an important parameter of CPU!
4、热设计功耗(TDP)是重要的参数，只有对发热控制好的 cpu 才能稳定工作。
4. Thermal design power consumption (TDP) is an important parameter, only the CPU with good heat control can work stably.