The display should be placed far away from the strong magnetic field as far as possible. When using, the display should face the East as far as possible. Dust should be avoided as far as possible to avoid direct sunlight on the screen. Otherwise, it is easy to make the kinescope aging. The contrast can be set to the maximum. Clean the screen with a soft dry cotton cloth, and clean the shell with a cotton cloth dipped in water.
A good monitor can not only show delicate, but also effectively protect the eyes and reduce the damage to eyesight. However, many people are more casual when using the monitor, which leads to computer monitor screen scratch, color distortion, flashing and other problems. So, how should we maintain the display screen at ordinary times? In addition to avoiding screen long bright, anti shock, anti glare, what else should we pay attention to?
The display should be placed as far away from the strong magnetic field as possible, such as high-voltage wires, speakers, etc., otherwise the picture tube is easy to be magnetized.
When using the monitor, try to face the East, because the factory adjustment of the monitor is facing the East, so that the monitor can be least affected by the earth’s magnetic field.
The dust should be avoided as far as possible, but the monitor should not be covered with articles when it is used, otherwise the heat can not be emitted, resulting in high temperature rise inside the monitor and damaging the machine.
Avoid direct sunlight to the screen, otherwise it is easy to make the picture tube aging.
The contrast can be set to the maximum, but the brightness is best set to 70% – 70% of the maximum value. Too high brightness is not good for eyes and shortens the service life of the display.
Clean the screen: only use soft dry cotton cloth to wipe the dust on the screen. Pay attention not to use hard objects, and do not wipe with water or detergent, otherwise the anti radiation and anti-static coating on the screen surface will be damaged.
Clean the shell: wipe it with cotton cloth and clean water, do not use any detergent, otherwise the shell will lose its special luster when it leaves the factory.
Avoid long bright screen
CRT 显示器能够因为长期工作而烧坏，对于 LCD 也如此，所以一定要注意，如果在不用的时候，一定要关闭显示器，或者降低显示器的显示亮度，否则时间长了，就会导致内部烧坏或者老化。这种损坏一旦发生就是永久性的，无法挽回。另外，如果长时间地连续显示一种固定的内容，就有可能导致某些 LCD 像素过热，进而造成内部烧坏。
CRT display can burn out due to long-term work, as well as LCD. Therefore, it must be noted that if it is not in use, the display must be turned off or the brightness of the display must be reduced, otherwise the internal burn out or aging will be caused after a long time. Once this damage occurs, it is permanent and irreparable. In addition, if a fixed content is continuously displayed for a long time, some LCD pixels may overheat, and then burn out.
Maintain normal humidity
一般湿度保持在 30%～80%之间，显示器都能正常工作，但一旦室内湿度高于 80%后，显示器内部就会产生结露现象。其内部的电源变压器和其它线圈受潮后也易产生漏电，甚至有可能造成连线短路；而显示器的高压部位则极易产生放电现象；机内元器件容易生锈、腐蚀，严重时会使电路板发生短路。因此，显示器必须注意防潮，长时间不用的显示器，可以定期通电工作一段时间，让显示器工作时产生的热量将机内的潮气驱赶出去。
Generally, if the humidity is kept between 30% and 80%, the display can work normally, but once the indoor humidity is higher than 80%, condensation will occur inside the display. The internal power transformer and other coils are also prone to leakage when they are damp, and may even cause a short circuit; The high-voltage part of the display is prone to discharge; The components in the machine are easy to rust and corrode, and the circuit board will be short circuited when it is serious. Therefore, the monitor must pay attention to moisture-proof. If the monitor is not used for a long time, it can be powered on regularly for a period of time, so that the heat generated by the monitor will drive out the moisture in the machine.
显示屏表面如果发现显示屏表面有污迹，可用沾有少许水的软布轻轻地将其擦去，不要将水直接洒到显示屏表面上，水进入 LCD 将导致屏幕短路。
If any stain is found on the surface of the display screen, it can be gently wiped off with a soft cloth with a little water. Do not sprinkle the water directly on the surface of the display screen. Water entering the LCD will lead to short circuit of the screen.
The screen is very fragile, so avoid strong shock and vibration. Falling to the floor or other strong column blows can cause damage to the screen and other units.
Under the irradiation of strong light, the body is easy to age and turn yellow. The phosphor of picture tube accelerates the aging and reduces the luminous efficiency. As a result, the brightness and contrast of the display have to be adjusted very high. As a result, the aging of the filament and phosphor of picture tube is further accelerated and the life of the display is greatly shortened. Therefore, do not place the monitor in the place where the sunlight is strong or the light must pass, it is better to place the monitor in the place where the sunlight is weak or there is no light; Or hang a dark cloth where the light must pass to reduce the light intensity.
Dust will not only lead to screen short circuit, but also affect the heat dissipation. Therefore, it is best to clean the screen dust regularly and put on the dust cover when not in use.
The monitor may be magnetized or damaged by long-term exposure to magnetic field. TV, fluorescent lamp, refrigerator, electric fan and other household appliances will produce magnetic field around, too much electromagnetic will make the color picture of the display distorted, usually use the display should be placed far away from other electromagnetic fields, regularly use the degaussing button on the display for degaussing.
Common troubleshooting of display
1. When you turn on the computer, after a few minutes, there is no image. At this time, you should first check whether the power indicator on the display panel is on. If it doesn’t light up, check whether the power plug of the monitor is connected properly. If the power cord is well connected (to ensure that the power socket has power, try changing a jack), and the power switch is on, but the indicator light of the display is not on, it indicates that there is a fault in the internal circuit of the display. At this time, it should be sent to a special maintenance department for repair.
2、如果显示器的电源指示灯亮，这时应该重新启动电脑，并注意主机的指示灯是否闪亮，主机里是否有“嘀”的一声。如果有说明电脑已经正常启动。这时应检查显示器与主机的信号线连接是否正常，和主机相连的 15 针 D 形插头是否松动，插头内的针是否有断、歪、短等情况。如果连接正常，说明显示器内部有故障，应送修。
2. If the power indicator of the monitor is on, you should restart the computer at this time, and pay attention to whether the indicator of the host is flashing, and whether there is a “beep” in the host. If so, the computer has started up normally. At this time, check whether the signal line connection between the display and the host is normal, whether the 15 pin D-shaped plug connected to the host is loose, and whether the pin in the plug is broken, crooked, short, etc. If the connection is normal, there is a fault inside the display and it should be sent for repair.
3. The energy-saving display will automatically work in the corresponding state and mode according to the line field synchronization signal sent by the host, and the indicator light on the panel indicates the corresponding state at the same time. It is usually orange flashing – shutdown or sleep, orange – suspend, yellow – wait, green – normal display.
通常是由于显示器不支持主机送来的显示模式，往往是高于显示器的显示模式，引起屏幕的图像混乱，无法看清楚屏幕上的图像和文字。如果是具有模式自动识别的显示器，有可能是黑屏状态，但这时面板下方指示灯为绿色。这时可以重新启动电脑进入安全模式，把显示模式改为 640*480 后，再次启动电脑即可恢复。如果这种方法不行，可以在安全模式下把显卡驱动程序删除，然后在正常模式下重新安装显卡驱动即可。还有在显卡的显存发生故障时会出现屏幕上固定位置显示混乱，而其他地方却显示正常。也有个别的显卡损坏造成花屏的，但这种情况几率很小。
Usually because the display does not support the display mode sent by the host computer, it is often higher than the display mode of the display, which causes the image confusion of the screen and makes it impossible to see the image and text on the screen clearly. If it is a display with automatic pattern recognition, it may be in black screen state, but the indicator light at the bottom of the panel is green. At this time, you can restart the computer to enter the safe mode, change the display mode to 640 * 480, and then restart the computer again. If this method does not work, you can delete the graphics card driver in safe mode, and then re install the graphics card driver in normal mode. In addition, when the display memory of the graphics card fails, the fixed position display on the screen will be confused, while the display in other places will be normal. There are also individual graphics card damage caused by the splash screen, but the probability of this situation is very small.
The more obvious is the lack of red or yellow, or blue, may also be color confusion, but the image details are clear. At this time, if the monitor looks a little longer, the eyes will feel uncomfortable and tingling. At this time, you can check the plug between your monitor and the host after the power is turned off to see if the pin inside is broken, and then check whether the graphics card is loose. If there are no problems, the monitor can be sent for repair.
When red (R), green (g) and blue (b) appear on the screen, the internal circuit of the display must be broken.
The appearance of white screen indicates that the backlight board can work normally. First, judge whether the main board can work normally. Press the power switch to check whether the indicator light reacts. If the indicator light can change color, it indicates that the main board is working normally.
1. Check if there is bad contact between the connection line of the main board signal output to the screen (the connection line or screen can be replaced).
2. Check whether the voltage of each working point of the main board is normal, especially the power supply voltage of the screen.
3. Use oscilloscope to check line field signal and clock signal (from input to output).
4. If the indicator light doesn’t respond or doesn’t light up, it indicates that the motherboard is not working properly.
1、显示器刷新频率设置得太低。当显示器的刷新频率设置低于 75Hz 时，屏幕常会出现抖动、闪烁的现象，把刷新率适当调高，比如设置成高于 85Hz，屏幕抖动的现象一般不会再出现。
1. The display refresh rate is set too low. When the refresh rate of the display is set lower than 75Hz, the screen will shake and flicker. If the refresh rate is set higher than 85Hz, the phenomenon of screen shake will not appear again.
2. The power transformer is too close to the monitor and chassis. When the power transformer works, it will cause great electromagnetic interference, which will cause the screen jitter. Therefore, do not put the power transformer close to the chassis and monitor.
3. Poor quality power supply or power supply equipment is aging. Many poor quality computer power supply, easy to cause the computer circuit is not smooth or power supply capacity can not keep up, when the system is busy, the display will appear the phenomenon of screen jitter. In addition, if the power supply equipment of the computer is aging, it is easy to cause the same problem.
4. The speaker is too close to the monitor. The magnetic field effect produced by the speaker will interfere with the normal operation of the display, which will cause screen jitter and cross color and other magnetic interference phenomena.
5. It is caused by virus. Some computer viruses will disturb the screen display, such as: character inversion, screen jitter, graphics flip display, etc. The script of screen shaking can be seen everywhere on the Internet, which is enough to make the user as big as a bull after being recruited.
6. Display card problem. The display of the monitor is closely related to the graphics card. If the computer screen fails, we can consider whether it is the cause of the graphics card, such as the poor contact of the graphics card.