When the projector is connected to the computer, the projector and the computer should be on; HDMI / VGA cable connects projector and computer; The projector switches HDMI / VGA input; The computer can set the projection mode. When connecting, you should pay attention to whether the resolution matches, whether the interface is wrong, and whether the graphics card driver supports it, otherwise you cannot connect.
Before using the projector, you need to connect the computer and the projector. The connection of the laptop is relatively simple, just connect the video cable directly. Desktop computers can be connected in two ways. When connecting, you should pay attention to whether the resolution matches, whether the interface is wrong, and whether the graphics card driver supports it. Otherwise, you cannot connect.
How does the computer connect to the projector
1、 How to connect laptop to projector
1. Plug in the power cord of notebook and projector first.
2. Then connect the video cable to the computer and the projector. Of course, plug in the audio cable of the power amplifier.
3. Turn on the power switch of the projector, there will be a power light on the right. Of course, the computer also needs to be turned on.
4. When the above instruments are ready, press the combination key: FN + f * at the same time, because different computers may have different function keys, but there will be signs on the function keys, generally two screens, indicating that they can switch to each other.
5. At this time, the connection is successful. If the projector displays the screen, but the computer is black, then click FN + f * again. In this way, both the computer and the projector are OK.
2、 How do desktop computers connect to projectors
通常台式电脑连接投影仪的方法有两种，一种是投影机连接电脑显卡（主机）接口，再将电脑显示器的 VGA 线连接到投影仪的输出接口（这种条件必须投影仪有 VGAOUT 接口）。另一种就是买个 1 分 2 的 VGA 分频器，分频器连接电脑显卡，2 个输出一个连接显示器一个连接投影机，这种相对比较好用点。
Generally, there are two ways for desktop computers to connect with projectors. One is to connect the projector with the computer graphics card (host) interface, and then connect the VGA cable of the computer monitor to the output interface of the projector (this condition requires that the projector has vgaout interface). The other is to buy a 1:2 VGA frequency divider, which is connected to the computer graphics card, two outputs, one connected to the monitor and one connected to the projector. This is relatively easy to use.
用台式电脑连接投影仪时，必须设置台式机电脑的刷新率，刷新率要与投影仪的保持一致，然后点击投影仪上的“monitor”，不出意料投影仪上就有画面显示了。台式电脑的 VGA 线只能连接主机和投影机，此时投影机就是显示器，台式机跟笔记本不一样，笔记本上有 VGA 口连接投影机，切换一下就能投影了。如果你想投影机和台式电脑显示器都能显示，那就在机箱上的 VGA 口插一个分屏器，分屏器上有多个 VGA 接口，一个连显示器，一个连投影机就行。DVI 转 VGA 跟 VGA 是一样的。
When you connect a projector with a desktop computer, you must set the refresh rate of the desktop computer. The refresh rate should be consistent with that of the projector, and then click “monitor” on the projector. Not surprisingly, the screen will be displayed on the projector. The VGA cable of the desktop computer can only connect the host computer and the projector. At this time, the projector is the monitor. The desktop computer is different from the notebook computer. The notebook computer has a VGA port to connect the projector. After switching, the projector can be projected. If you want to display both the projector and the desktop computer monitor, plug a screen splitter into the VGA port on the chassis. The screen splitter has multiple VGA interfaces, one connected to the monitor and the other connected to the projector. DVI to VGA is the same as VGA.
Why can’t the projector connect to the computer
1. The resolution does not match. Generally speaking, the resolution of the projector is lower than that of the computer. If the resolution of the computer does not match that of the projector, the projector will not react when it is connected to the computer. It is worth noting that even if the resolution of the computer is within the acceptable range of the projector, the display effect is not good.
2、接口错误，笔记本和投影仪的输出口都有 15 个孔，这 15 个接口需要相互对应，接错了画面就出不来了。
2. The interface is wrong. There are 15 holes in the output ports of notebook and projector. These 15 interfaces need to correspond with each other. If the interface is wrong, the picture will not come out.
3. The video card driver is not supported. Whether the computer video card driver is supported or not is also an important factor to determine whether the projector is imaging when it is connected to the computer. Improper use will lead to the blue screen of the projector.